Enroll anytime for indefinite access to lessons, videos, and the class instructor for questions. This course provides the essential functions and features of Scrivener 3 that you need to get started writing. Valuable for plotters, pantsers/discovery writers, fiction and nonfiction, long or short stories, blogging, or whatever else you're writing. By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- create and setup a project that works for your writing style or type of project.
- rename and rearrange chapters, scenes, sections of your manuscript.
- work with the Corkboard to plot or preview your manuscript's structure.
- find anything in your project.
- backup your work and find/use a project backup.
- compile to a Word document.
- find help when you need it.
- 47 quick, step-by-step lessons
- 12 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (via lesson comments)
- progress chart to keep you on track
Requirements: Scrivener 3 (trial or paid version, or willingness to download it), Windows 7 SP1+ with .NET Framework 4.6.2+
Price: $39 Want to try before you buy? Check out the FREE lessons below. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see what other students have to say about this course.
Unlimited access with no expiration date.
Things to Know Before You Start
Creating a New Project and Scrivener Introduction
Writing in the Editor
Working with Documents and Folders
Understanding the Binder
Planning Your Project with the Synopsis and Corkboard
Finding Anything in Your Project
Protecting Your Work with Backups
Compiling (Exporting) Your Manuscript
Getting More Help
What Others Have Said
By: Nev Jones
I'll never be as much of an expert as Gwen Hernandez, but she is never mean about sharing her knowledge. A most helpful and easy-to-follow course.
By: Stewart Connell
I enjoyed the course and will continue to refer to it. I intend doing the Scrivener 3 Mastery for Windows course but maybe not immediately. I may get some more experience of using Scrivener first.
A Very Helpful Class
By: Francis Szarejko
Outstanding course. Well structured, easy to follow, and enough detail to make it easy to understand without being overwhelming. I feel much more confident using Scrivener 3 for Windows.