Looking for Scrivener help? You've come to the right place.
Click a button below to get instant access to your Scrivener for Mac or Scrivener for Windows course.Register for Scrivener 3 Fundamentals for Mac
These self-paced courses introduce the essential functions and features of Scrivener that you need to get started writing. Valuable for plotters, pantsers/discovery writers, fiction and nonfiction of all lengths, blogging, and more.
Courses include written lessons with screenshots, and some supporting videos to reinforce the material.
By the end of a course, you'll be able to:
– create and setup a project that works for your writing style/project.
– rename and rearrange sections of your manuscript.
– plot or preview your manuscript's structure.
– find anything in your project.
– backup your work.
– compile (export) to a Word document.
– find additional help.