Back to: Scrivener 3 Compile Mastery for Windows
You can access your account page anytime by clicking the Your Account | Log In link in the menu.
Viewing Your Course and Getting Started
Once logged in, your account page displays the courses you’re enrolled in under the Courses In-Progress heading.
- Click View Course to access the main course page (see above image), or click the course link.
- On the course page, scroll down and click Get Started to access the first lesson (or Continue if you’ve already started the course).
Or, you can jump directly to a lesson by clicking it in the outline below or to the right (see above).
Moving to the Next Lesson
To move to the next lesson, click the Mark Complete button at the bottom of the current lesson.
This puts a colored checkmark on that lesson in the course outline, advances you to the next lesson, and updates your progress bar.
You can also click the Next Lesson: <Lesson Name> button below the Mark Complete button/Lesson Complete message, or select a lesson from the outline at the right.
Returning to the Main Course Page
Return to the main course page anytime by clicking the link at the top of any lesson.
Many of the lessons include a video review at the end. Here’s how to use the player.
- To watch a video, click the Play button on the video (right-pointing triangle).
- To pause, click the Pause button (two vertical bars).
- To view the video in full screen, click the Full Screen button.
- To adjust the video quality, click the HD button on the player. Higher numbers are better.
- To turn on closed captioning, click the CC button at bottom right of player (not shown in image below) and choose English CC. Click the CC button again to turn off captions.
- To exit full screen, click the Full Screen button again, or press the Esc key on your keyboard.
Viewing Your Courses and Achievements
Click Your Account | Log In. If/once you are logged into the site, the Your Account page displays your course enrollments and any achievement badges you’ve earned for completing lessons and courses.
Changing Your Account Settings
Click the Account Settings link at the top to change your name, email address, or password.
If you’d like to have a photo associated with your account, you can create a Gravatar linked to the email you’re using for the course. It’s free. For more information, check out http://en.gravatar.com.