Enroll anytime for indefinite access to lessons, videos, and the class instructor for questions. This course provides the essential functions and features of Scrivener 3 that you need to get started writing. Valuable for plotters, pantsers/discovery writers, fiction and nonfiction, long or short stories, blogging, or whatever else you’re writing.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- create and setup a project that works for your writing style or type of project.
- rename and rearrange chapters, scenes, sections of your manuscript.
- work with the Corkboard to plot or preview your manuscript’s structure.
- find anything in your project.
- backup your work and find/use a project backup.
- compile to a Word document.
- find help when you need it.
- 48 quick, step-by-step lessons
- 15 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (either on the site or via private Facebook group)
- 10 cheat/review sheets
- progress chart to keep you on track
Requirements: Scrivener 3 (trial or paid version, or willingness to download it), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or better
Price: $39 Want to try before you buy? Check out the FREE lessons below.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see what other students have to say about this course.
Unlimited access with no expiration date.
Things to Know Before You Start
Creating a New Project and Scrivener Introduction
Writing in the Editor
Working with Documents and Folders
Understanding the Binder
Planning Your Project with the Synopsis and Corkboard
Finding Anything in Your Project
Protecting Your Work wth Backups
Compiling (Exporting) Your Manuscript
Getting More Help
What Others Have Said
Scrivener 3 Fundamentals for Mac
By: Mark Anderson
As always, Gwen presents material in a clear and easy-to-grasp fashion! The lessons are wonderful and help get me into working confidently in Scrivener. I'm hopeful that there will be more courses devoted to the other "parts" of Scrivener--COMPLILE, especially! A big thanks, Gwen!
Scrivener 3 for Mac
I've taken a few of your online classes in the past and not only have I enjoyed taken them but found them always most helpful and informative. Each time they become much easier to follow because of the technology you incorporate. I look forward to future classes. Thanks.