Enroll anytime for indefinite access to lessons, videos, and the class instructor for questions. Want to know how to turn your manuscript into a Word document, print-ready PDF, ebook, or other file? This course teaches you everything you need to know to compile your work in Scrivener 3. It provides the essential functions and features of compiling, and digs deep to show you how to customize your output. By the end of this course, you will:
- understand what compiling is.
- be able to set up your project binder for best compile results.
- know how to utilize section types for easier formatting.
- understand the purpose of the Compile window's sections.
- be able to run through simple compile scenarios in minutes.
- understand how to customize the Compile function for your needs.
- be able to create drop caps, custom chapter headings, image separators, files for POD books, printed outlines, and more.
- 45 step-by-step lessons
- 20 instructional videos
- Q&A with the instructor (via lesson comments)
- Progress chart to keep you on track
Requirements: Scrivener 3 (trial or paid version, or willingness to download it), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) or better, and a basic understanding of Scrivener 3.
Price: $39 Want to try before you buy? Check out the FREE lessons below. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see what other students have to say about this course.
Unlimited access with no expiration date.